Young Living Essential Oils For Everyday Health
Peppermint oil has rescued my family on a number of occasions. For stomach aches, headaches and migraines. Very yummy in coffee and icing sugar. Peppermint oil is also a great pick me up when you need to be alert or your having trouble focusing.
Peppermint is one of the oldest herbs used which is why they call it the Swiss Army Knife of oils, because it has so many uses. Therapeutic grade Peppermint oil is extremely powerful. One drop of Young Living Peppermint oil is the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea! Peppermint is in my emergency kit that goes everywhere my family goes.
Top 10 reasons to love Young Living Peppermint Oil
1. A few drops of peppermint essential oil massaged on the abdomen, a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe to soothe motion sickness.
2. Peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead and the back of the neck to relieves headache and sinus pressure. (avoid the eyes)
3. Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
4. Rub 4-6 drops of Peppermint oil in the palm and rub over the stomach and around the naval to relieve indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
5. Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on an area of injury or chronic inflammation.
6. Rub several drops of Peppermint oil on the bottoms of the feet to reduce fever.
7. For poison ivy or poison oak, apply Peppermint oil on location neat or dilute with V-6 vegetable mixing oil.
8. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the nose and sinuses to relieve congestion from a cold.
9. Mix a 15 ml. bottle of Peppermint oil into a 5 gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.
10. Rub Peppermint oil on joints to relieve arthritis or tendinitis pain.